The future is a secret



"Today is the day, today is the day"... Stop freaking out, stop wasting your time, today is the day, the day where you find your soundtrack for your life, where you find your own way to be happy and fine, to be smart and to be something, to be remembered like an amazing human being, so don't be afraid. Whatever comes in your way, you will find someone or something that will be there for you to fight and to cry together because sometimes, you have to lose something to see that in some way we always have at least one thing wrong and realize that to be someone good you have to put or hide your proud in some dark little box and ask for forgiveness because a lonely life is no life, and if there’s no life, there’s no smile neither love.
Today is the day to give gifts, to say "I'm sorry", to appreciate what you once had, and what you have today, today is the day to see life with different eyes, to be someone that can help and that can be good company, to give support for all those people who needs it, to clean tears and give hugs, to build and fix new and old friendships, because today is the day to change, and changes are good.
So, I'm learning from my mistakes and I hope that in some place, in some time people I lost will come back to me and say me "I forgive you".

No hay comentarios: