Human 2 a.m.

I wanna be skinny, but I’m not.

I wanna be different, but I’m not.

Seeking inside the troublesome of the human mind

We all wanna be something, but we are not.

We all wanna be something greatest than the one by your side.

We all wanna be that something that accents between the common ones.

We try, we become, we act.

We think, we perceive, we idiots.

We idiots, we idiots, we idiots.

Not we are idiots, no. We idiots.

We want to be, but we are already being.

We want to invent, but we are already invented.

Then how we wanna be? How we wanna see?

We are the reincarnation of what success and failure present

We are our past, as the present becomes our future.

I wanna be smaller, but I’m not.

I wanna be creative, but I’m not.

Seeking inside the literature world

someone already thought what we did not.

We all wanna compete through different eyes,

We all wanna evade what we not know.

We, we, we

We as the selfishness on extasis

We, just we, and we.

We wanna be somebody else.

We all wanna survive.

You.

Kill.

Me.

Now.

No hay comentarios: